JASON CASTRO – Still likin' this guy! He totally knows who he is and picks approprate songs. Man, he looked silly sittin' in his chair with his ukulele...no one mentioned that...awkward!
SYESHA MERCADO – Blah - forgettable! She seems to have a great personality and she's just not showing it in her songs.
MICHAEL JOHNS - I liked it, not too bad.
BROOKE WHITE – I still love her, not a great song choice.
DAVID ARCHULETA – ZzZzZzZz…BORING!
CARLY SMITHSON – Not my favorite performance, but she still ROCKS! Simon would make me nervous if I was up there singing and saw him all serious with his arms crossed...scary!
DAVID COOK – Needs to get rid of the ATTITUDE!
KRISTY LEE COOK - If I voted last night, I would have voted for her...most memorable. She still needs to get more comfortable up there!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment